The book The Art of war written by the Chinese military Sun Tzu is one of the most famous book of war. This war book was written by Sun Tzu after winning the years of battle for the control of China. Most of the military readers found a holistic approach on Sun Tzu strategy of war. In this book, he explained the strategy required to win a war. Soldiers and politician are inspired by this in achieving victory. People all over the world and a number of growing business organization are applying Sun Tzu’s Art of war strategies in life, business, politics and worldwide.
There are six principles of Sun Tzu war strategy. They are as follows:
1. The first principle is winning all without fighting that is achieving the objective without destroying it. This principle has able the ruler of the states-nations to create a stable environment for peaceful survival, become stable, expand, dominate their neighbors, and ultimately prosper for hundreds of years.
2. The second principle is avoiding strength, attack weakness means striking where the enemy is most vulnerable. This principle discuss on how to win All-under-Heaven intact.
3. The third principle is Deception and Foreknowledge means Winning the Information War. This principle discusses Speed needed in war. Take advantage of the enemy’s unpreparedness; travelling unexpected routes and strike where no precautions has taken. Speed is the essence of war.
4. The fourth principle is Speed and Preparation that is Moving Swiftly to Overcome Resistance. Wise and careful planning are the only solution to defeat the enemy easily. Different tactics should be used to deceive the enemy.
5. The fifth principle is Shaping the Enemy and Preparing the Battlefield. A battle field can be prepared after shaping the enemy.
6. The sixth principle is Character-Based Leadership. Leading by Example.
Sun Tzu strategy of war created the most enduring umpire in the history of China. When this classic book was translated for westerners, a significant impact has been brought to the western leaders on how to conquer the nations. The success of war strategy knowledge was soon spread to the ancient military leaders and gradually to present world in business and politics. The war strategies of Sun Tzu is quite helpful in achieving the aim and objectives of life. People who read this classic book have influence lots. The inspired people have applied the strategy in real life and have been able to built the largest, successful and powerful company of the world.